Monday, February 9, 2009

Lee's Grammy Update

The 51st annual grammy awards were were last night. I would say there were some sweet moments but overall the show was wiggidy wack. As usual, the people who deserved to win did not and people who suck got awards. Robert Plant (the geezer from led zeppelin) and Alison Krauss (some bitch) won five grammys including record of the year which I found to be absurd because I have never even heard the song that they won for, but I'm sure it sucks. Lil' Wayne won four awards which was cool I guess. He was surprisingly not cracked out during the show and was able to put his sizzurp cup down long enough to give a decent performance of "tie my hands" with Robin Thicke in addition to rockin his "swagger like us verse" alongside Kanye, TI, and Jay-Z (unreal).
Kanye disgraced himself yet again by wearing the gayest outfit I have ever seen. He also was rockin a freakish mullet-esque haircut that pretty much made it look like there was a dead animal sitting on top of his head. His barber deserves to be shot in the face. He performed "American Boy" with Estelle in addition to swagger like us, both of which would have been good if he hadn't been looking like such a freak.
Miley Cyrus and Taylor swift sang the worst song I have ever heard in my life, and Katy Perry proved that she has zero talent. The Jonas Brothers also disgraced Stevie Wonder. Coldplay gave a dec performance and brought out hova for "Lost", and Paul Mccartney gave a stellar performance of "When I saw her Standing there" accompanied by Dave Grohl.
Conspicuously absent from the show were R&B power couple Chris Brown and Rihanna. The two had been scheduled to perform but apparently chris breezy assaulted Ri Ri, leaving her with a black eye and was busy turning himself in to the popo...how dare he put his hands on babygirl. If I ever see that bitchboy I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.

Thats all for now...keep it tuned to PH-5 blog for more of my cultural commentaty



my bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment